Keeping my Sanity one card at a time!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday Card!!

I got a file from Veronica over at the http://craftyblonde.blogspot.com/ It was her Peony Card!!
I just loved it and knew I wanted to make it! So here it is. I used paper from DCWV Summer Dream Stack. I cut the card to be an A2 card.  The piece behind the Peony is embossed with the cuttlebug folder designer swirls. I then used stickles on the embossed parts. The sentiment is a TT font called Thinfont-Thin. I used the Cri-Kits Gel pen to draw the Happy Birthday. The Tags are from SU the large and the XL punches. Hope you enjoy!
P1030080

1 comment:

  1. wow your on a roll with my files! Great job girl! Love it!! THe papers you used are awesome!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! If you choose to Follow me please leave your blog address so I can check yours out too! (if you have a blog if not feel free to follow if you like what you see.