Monday, August 15, 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
I belong to a lot of yahoo groups and got an e-mail update from one of the crafty lady’s asking us to check out a new technique!
Terri over at Ramblings of a Texas Craftroom has a great tutorial video on how to make the tissue paper that you used for gift bags into a great card! I don’t know about you but I always think that the tissue paper always looks so cute and why can’t they make matching cardstock so I could make a card out of that!! Well thanks to Terri you can! Not only is tissue paper cute but it is fairly inexpensive and you get a lot of bang for your buck!! Here is the link for her blog post and video!!
Here is the card that I made right after watching the video!!
Hope you enjoy and make some great cards too!!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Thanks for hanging in there for this long post!!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Here is the Precious Teddy Bear all cut out and so cute!! I had some free time and was able to cut this out! I have revised the original files to get this “Finished Product.”
I think he turned out just Great. You can get him on the last post for free!!
Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think!
Thanks for looking…
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
- I have been married for almost 18 years!
- I have 4 children. 3 boys and 1 very spoiled girl! (her dad is wrapped around her pinkie!!)
- I love to make greeting cards to give to family and friends.
- I used to scrapbook but don't have the energy to anymore. Maybe someday I will get back to it!
- I use the Cricut Expression.
- I use my friends Gypsy because she doesn't have time to figure it out lol.
- I am a paper and candle hoarder. ( if I use it there won't be anymore)
- I absolutely love Make the Cut program! It is the best... I love making new files to share with people!