Keeping my Sanity one card at a time!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's day Card

I have a unique situation when it comes to Mother's Day!  I have a mom of course and I have a step-mom who I love to pieces!  Oh and because I am married I have a MIL and I can't forget my dear Grandma who is 98!!  So I am very busy this time of year making cards!  I have the first 2 done!  Whew, only 3 more to go!! I am struggling to get the rest finished. My back is still out and I can only sit and craft for around 20 mins. before I get very stiff and uncomfortable...It is getting better but super slow for the type of ruptured disc I have...Anyhow on to the pics!!
This was made with DCWV paper stack Blossoms and Butterflies
I loved making the Flower!  There are all kinds of tutorials out that 
can teach you how to make them it is a bit tricky but well worth the effort as you can see!
Please tell me what you think!

Now for the next one!
I cut this on my E with an MTC file that was on the gallery!  The paper for the background
Was a great find on clearance for 1.99 and it was 24 sheets with a flower theme!
Thanks for looking!!


7 comments:

  1. very pretty cards. Really like the blue flower, I have not made one yet. On my to do list which gets bigger by the week. LOL The iron gate card looks like you are viewing a garden behind the gate. Great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cards, got to make the flower, and thanks for the freebie background. I don't see snowflakes, I see flowers. TFS

    cjbarber61@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise.....Beautiful cards....really like the gate one...I will have to check out the MTC gallery to see what else there is. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! What lucky mothers to receive such works of art. Feel better...I know what back trouble can be like. Had surgery for a herniated disk many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are beautiful! Thank you for linking my blog! I will put your name in "the hat" twice! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute! I love the garden gate, I'll have to take a look and find that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I really like the garden gate card. Looks just like an english garden. WELL DONE!
    Pammmyyy123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! If you choose to Follow me please leave your blog address so I can check yours out too! (if you have a blog if not feel free to follow if you like what you see.