Keeping my Sanity one card at a time!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gear Birthday Card

This card file came from Wanda’s Craft’s! She is amazing!  I” have a lot of her files! If you sign up for her newsletter she gives you a free SVG file with each newsletter!!
So my friend Jen decided she is not into scrappin’ and card making. She called me up and offered me her stuff. She is a very generous friend!! Well, in her stash she had an Embellishment Punch-out Pack from COLORBOK! The paper and the embellishments are from this pack. Everything is coordinated in the pack too so my card came together quite nicely! Even the tag is from the pack!! The happy birthday is from using pens on the Cricut and the font again I used Thinfont-Thin. This card is for my son’s 14th Birthday!!
 P1030082
Thanks for looking hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable!!!!! You can tell you've been having ALOT of fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this site, and article
    is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of content.



    my web site - big weight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! If you choose to Follow me please leave your blog address so I can check yours out too! (if you have a blog if not feel free to follow if you like what you see.