Keeping my Sanity one card at a time!

Sunday, July 18, 2010


Well it has been awhile since I have posted anything!  I have been working on my daughter's invitation's!  I made 14 of them!  She told me what she wanted on them and I made them!  I took pics so I will get those uploaded as well.!  Summer was here we had 95 degrees a couple of days and then we got 70's then some 80's and now we are overcast and a little chilly.  That is the North West for you!!  I am still applying for jobs and no bites yet not even a nibble.  Very disappointing but oh well I ger to spend time with the kids and hubby for now and I get to see my boys play ball!  That is a big plus and the other plus side is I get to do what I love and that is paper craft.  I was thinking of getting out the scrapbook and seeing where I left off but I am not quite that motivated yet. Card making is holding me for now and the Cricut 3-D cut outs I have also been playing with! 
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! If you choose to Follow me please leave your blog address so I can check yours out too! (if you have a blog if not feel free to follow if you like what you see.