Keeping my Sanity one card at a time!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I have been so busy with Baseball Tournaments the last few weeks.  Summer is winding down and I have been busy applying for jobs.  I can't believe that it is taking so long...  Some good news though I had a job interview today and I think it went very well!  When I got home from my interview I checked my e-mail and a job I had sent my resume to had said they checked it and I am a good match and they are passing it up the chain!  Plus one of my favorite stores the Scrapbook Zone asked for my resume on Mon. I filled an application last week.  Hopefully something will pan out!!  I need all the prayers I can get on these!!  I hope to be crafting soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you Denise! How exciting that you've already had two "bites"!

    all the best,
    Kandrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    Giveaways, Tutorials, Free cut files,
    Projects, Ideas and Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! If you choose to Follow me please leave your blog address so I can check yours out too! (if you have a blog if not feel free to follow if you like what you see.