Keeping my Sanity one card at a time!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It is summer break...

Well it is the first day of summer vacation and half the house is sick...
The oldest the youngest and the oldest of them all! Life in a house of sickies is not good.
I had to apply for my last job this week. I was able to take my first class for unemployment. It was a great class. It was on skills and abilities. I learned a lot on how to get the skills and job desriptions into my resume. It has been so long since I needed a resume that I couldn't remember the job descriptions of my jobs back in the 90's. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! If you choose to Follow me please leave your blog address so I can check yours out too! (if you have a blog if not feel free to follow if you like what you see.