Keeping my Sanity one card at a time!

Monday, June 7, 2010

How to start...

I have never done a blog before so I guess this is a first! My name is Denise and I am 38 years old and have 4 kids! It is a lot of work to keep everybody happy and fed. My husband did most of that for a long time because I worked. I am unemployed at the moment. So we are splitting the duties of getting all of them off to school. Every other day at 6 am we trade to keep the sanity I suppose. I like to stay up late and sleep in late. Every other day I try to go to bed early. HaHa it doesn't work that way all the time. Mostly I like to make cards. I have a Cricut and love love love it!! Well it is late more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! If you choose to Follow me please leave your blog address so I can check yours out too! (if you have a blog if not feel free to follow if you like what you see.