Keeping my Sanity one card at a time!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's the weekend and I thought I would be happy about sleeping in today!! It was short lived though with the kids arguing all morning. I never realized just how much fighting kids can create anxiety in me. It is unfortunate that the kids I have love to pick on each other so much. We will be sitting and watching t.v. and all the sudden one will call another a loser. Then it begins. "Mom he called me a loser." "Well he is !" Ugh it never ends. If one is in a good mood one of the others is sure to find out and make a snide comment to ruin their day. Why does life have to b so difficult I mean really can't we all just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! If you choose to Follow me please leave your blog address so I can check yours out too! (if you have a blog if not feel free to follow if you like what you see.